Finding an honest plumbing company shouldn’t have to be a difficult chore. Don’t take a gamble on the phonebook - call the Canton plumbers your neighbors have trusted since 1981: Rooter MD Plumbing LLC.
Our professional team is committed to delivering excellent service at a great value. We take the time to listen to your concerns and develop plumbing solutions tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Explore the reviews from other members in your community to clear up any doubts or worries you might have!
How Can We Help?
As a full-service plumbing company, we are able to repair and diagnose every type of plumbing problem for any type of property - whether residential or commercial.
- • Residential Plumbing
- • Pipe & Valve Repair
- • Water Filtration
- • Water Softeners
- • Gas Pipe Repair & Installation
- • Sump Pumps
- • Ejector Pumps
- • Main Line Service & Repair
- • New Construction Plumbing
- • Bathroom Remodeling
- • Kitchen Remodeling
- • Toilet Service & Installation
- • Boiler Service & Installation
- • Faucet Service & Replacement
- • Heating System Repairs
- • Gas Appliance Hook-Up
- • Tub Service & Replacement
- • Garbage Disposal Repair & Replacement
- • Sewer Replacement
Safe Drain Cleaning Solutions
Unexpected drain clogs are not only an inconvenience, but they can lead to overflowing toilets and drains if the problem is severe enough. To return your drains to efficient flow, call your plumber for professional solutions.
This is Rooter MD Plumbing LLC's complete drain cleaning process for your long term peace of mind:
- • Drain Rootering - We use a drain snake to punch through clogs and break them up, so water can easily flow through again.
- • Drain Inspection - Once the clog has been broken up, we then use a video camera to inspect your drain line for additional problems that could lead to repeat blockages.
- • Hydrojetting - Rooter service is often not enough to eliminate the clog. To prevent blockages from forming again in the near future, we carry out hydrojetting services. This heavy duty drain cleaning method blasts high-pressure water through your pipes to scour them clean. All waste and clogs are then flushed out of your system, leaving your drain line flowing like new.
Water Heater Service and Replacement
A water heater that is frequently breaking down will put you in decision mode: replace your water heater, or keep repairing the problem. The Rooter MD Plumbing LLC team will help you make the most cost effective decision after a careful inspection of the problem.
We understand that a full water heater replacement is a significant investment. You are always given options to repair your system if that is the more cost efficient path for you.
If you do decide to install a new water heater, we are happy to discuss the various brands and models available. We install every type of water heater, whether it’s gas, electric, or tankless.
Trenchless Pipe Repair
You have a sewer line problem and the verdict is: the pipes need repair. Don’t panic! This doesn’t mean a total yard overhaul or that your property will suffer major damage. Rooter MD Plumbing LLC specializes in trenchless pipe repair and replacement, minimizing any property disturbance.
We use the CIPP technique during pipe repairs. The cured-in-place-pipe method pulls a pipe liner through your existing sewer line. This new liner has been soaked in resin, and when it hardens you will have a new pipe in place! You don’t have to worry about damage to your yard, because we only need to dig two small access points, and we will refill these areas once the repair is complete.
Leak Detection and Repair Service
Suspect a water leak in your home? Get professional inspection and diagnosis with Rooter MD Plumbing LLC. We use the latest leak detection technology to locate pipe leaks and provide you with the best course of action. You have the option of either trenchless pipe repair or localized repair. We will review these options with you before performing any work on your plumbing.
Want great service and great deals? Check out our coupons and save money!
for Canton, MI
We used this company a few times and were very satisfied the pricing is fair. They helped with city inspection when we couldn’t find anyone else and t
Lynette - Canton, MI
We would definitely recommend them
Very good service!!!
Larrianne - Canton, MI
Chris - Canton, MI
Marta - Canton, MI
Ernest - Canton, MI
Tested water heater that had went out found no indication of any issues at this time