If your boiler needs service in Southeast Michigan, you can count on Rooter MD Plumbing LLC to do the job and do it right the first time. Since 1981, we have been providing our customers with reliable boiler expertise and service. Although boilers are typically very efficient, durable machines, all heaters, no matter the type, eventually require some sort of annual maintenance, repair or even replacement performed by a licensed professional in order to ensure a high level of performance. Our techs are well versed in all boiler makes and models so you can rest easy knowing your tune-up, repair and/or installation will be performed correctly the very first time.
Have an ancient furnace that is beyond repair? Schedule furnace replacement services to enjoy warmth in your home once more.
Choose Us for Boiler Installation Services
A solid, reliable boiler is something most homeowners take for granted…until it breaks down that is. Fortunately, these units really are some of the sturdiest examples of HVAC equipment out there so there are often plenty of warning signs that your boiler needs attention. Here are some good reasons to get a new boiler installation, replacement, or maintenance service:
- • Safety – Regardless of their age, boilers are very safe appliances. But if an older boiler does not receive a fresh supply of combustion air, that could pose a health hazard. On the other hand, these risks are largely eliminated with a more advanced boiler, because all of its equipment is enclosed within its cabinet.
- • Efficiency – Today’s advanced efficiency models can be up to 35 percent more efficient than older boilers. This will lead to much lower heating costs in the long term. In fact, an advanced system can pay for itself in as little as two years based on the money saved in fuel costs.
- • Reliability – Boilers typically become less reliable with age, and need to be repaired on a more regular basis. In many cases, the older the system, the harder it can be to find spare parts – thus adding to the cost of repairs.
Improving Efficiency through Regular Boiler Maintenance
Boilers that are not properly maintained can suffer performance-wise, leading to higher energy bills due to wasted energy. You could potentially save 10% on your bills – hundreds of dollars per year – through minor adjustments performed on your boiler system.
Monitoring Critical Controls
Your safety valves and water gauge glass are two of the most important components of your boiler system that need to be checked regularly. Your safety valves, as the name would indicate, are your boiler’s most important safety feature because it alleviates pressure if all other systems fail. Every steam and hot-water boiler must have at least one valve that provides sufficient relieving capacity in order to meet or exceed maximum boiler output. If the water gauge glass is not properly cleaned and maintained, it will seem to show an appropriate water level when the boiler is actually low on water. The Rooter MD Plumbing LLC Annual Boiler Maintenance Program Features:
- • Making sure the gauges are accurate
- • Checking the pressure of your expansion tank
- • Making sure all safety devices (pressure relief valves, pressure and temperature controls, low water-sensing devices, etc.) are functioning properly
- • Checking the fuel system for leaks, controls and proper operation
- • Checking the combustion system for signs of overheating and exhaust leaks
- • Checking the heating system for zone balancing, uneven heating and leaks
- • Making sure the circulator pump runs quietly
- • Making sure the water inside the system is clean
Don’t wait until winter sets in! Call us for all your boiler related needs today! We perform quality residential and commercial plumbing & heating services in Michigan and provides friendly customer service during every project. We have a strong client base that has been built after providing Michigan residents with exceptional residential and commercial heating services starting in 1981. We are a complete plumbing and heating service company in Livonia, Michigan, and serve all surrounding cities in Metro Detroit including Ann Arbor, Brighton, Birmingham and Rochester areas. When you need heating services in Michigan, don't hesitate to call us and speak to one of our friendly staff members. We are dedicated to providing efficient and professional heating services to all of our customers. If you are faced with a plumbing or heating emergency, let our staff know so we can do everything we can to get you to the top of our list. From a clogged drain to a furnace that needs repair, Rooter MD Plumbing LLC is the plumbing and heating company you can count on.
Avoid having your furnace malfunction when you need it the most by scheduling annual furnace tune-ups and maintenance!