Whether you’re preparing five-star meals or heating up leftovers in the microwave, a lot of activities go down in the kitchen. As a central hub of activity in your home, it’s important to make sure your kitchen plumbing system is up to the task of your daily routine.
At Rooter MD Plumbing LLC, we offer complete kitchen plumbing repair and installation services ranging from sinks and faucets to professional garbage disposal installation. From small projects to big undertakings, we offer Livonia, MI homeowners plenty of options when it comes to their kitchen plumbing services.
Save instantly on your upcoming service by downloading our latest coupons and exclusive onli
ne deals and promotions.
Common Faucet and Sink Services
When it comes to kitchen repairs, nothing is more common than a dripping or leaking faucet. Leaking faucets have the ability to annoy homeowners to no end while also wasting significant amounts of water and potentially causing considerable damage to the counter. However, a dripping or leaking faucet isn’t fixed by a simple blanket solution. The true underlying cause of the issue must be determined first.
Some of the most common sink and faucet repair issues we see include:
- • Worn out O-rings.
- • Sediment building up in the spout.
- • Destroyed valve seat.
When it comes to kitchen sink repair, many homeowners simply opt for a kitchen sink installation instead. A new installation is needed to repair a broken drain basket and it’s often a great way to instantly refresh your space and enjoy a quick upgrade in the kitchen.
Expert Garbage Disposal Maintenance Tips
Just like with a leaky faucet, no one wants to deal with a broken garbage disposal. This annoying issue can easily be avoided if you follow these expert tips and tricks:
- • Never put hard items like bones or shells in the unit. The unit is designed for soft, organic material only.
- • If there is a lot of material to go in the disposal, do so in stages so you do not overload the system and cause it to jam.
- • Always pour warm water through the unit after using it to quickly clean the blades and prevent problems.
- • Never attempt DIY garbage disposal repair service. Always trust a garbage disposal repair company since they can safely handle the sharp blades.
Find out what other people in the community have to say about us by reading our latest reviews and customer comments.